Bicycle Mechanic – Artarmon
Join our team in Artarmon
We are looking to grow our Workshop Team with Full Time mechanic (flexible working hours).
Benefits of 99 Bikes
- Great career opportunities with potential to relocate, transfer to other disciplines or start a new area. We recruit 99% from within.
- Be rewarded for what you do – monthly and yearly awards for high achievers, including an annual overseas trip for top performers. Last year was in Berlin and featured both Chris Hemsworth and Kylie Minogue.
- Excellent opportunities to up-skill including personal development training.
- If you are a passionate cyclist, experiment with new bikes as part of our Let’s Ride academy and earn bonus wages if you ride to work. Save money on bikes with our employee discounts for you and your family and friends.
- Be valued - as part of our agile, egalitarian company, you have daily contact with our leaders so your contributions are important and your decisions make a real impact.
About 99 Bikes
We are a national company with over 41 stores in 6 states, have doubled in size in the last 3 years, and have an aggressive growth plan. We have grown to operate successful stores across QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA and ACT. Our goal is to open 50 stores by 2020!
About the role:
We are seeking professional Bicycle Mechanics to join our highly successful teams. Our mechanics are our experts who exceed customer expectations with a thorough book in process and 24 hour turnaround times.
There are opportunities to progress to Workshop Manager positions with demonstrated achievement with technical ability and customer / team communication.
- Professional bicycle mechanic experience preferred
- Demonstrated achievement
- Good communicator with a genuine interest in people and a team player
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.